搜尋此網誌

2023年11月23日星期四

Aimer - 群青色の空


Warm my cold skin with your palms at dusk
Still want to stay in this silent moment

Arrange the items you discover gently
We may still miss something
I hope we could meet again coincidentally

Feeling as if you are right next to me
When I keep looking at the distant sky

Fireworks that bloom in the sky and our chests tremble
Embrace the secret voice that cannot be repressed
I will definitely recall the light I once stared at

Every time I'm alone, I miss you deeply

Stagnation
What is the destination before the emotion is expressed fully?
It would be satisfactory if I could laugh next to you again
My emotion is still hard to let go although I said goodbye quietly

Dark blue stars twinkling at night
On the other side of the waving scenery,
I say goodbye to you and I will surely recall it in the future
The instant that will never happen again
It deeply engraved in my heart and I will never forget it
Things that are constantly changing
Gradually dyed with color in the fixed scenery

沒有留言:

發佈留言