搜尋此網誌

2024年4月24日星期三

Aimer 800

 


I avoided to take a detour and came here.

I’m trapped by a stare that shouldn't be contacted and I couldn’t leave.


All you have to do is eradicating it so you can't see it.

No one can restore the broken gears.


One lie, my small cracked chest

Even if it's just the weakness that I hide

The expanding cleft now covers my vision

Exploring a sure clue


Choose your language so that even chance will lead you

I searched for an answer that was more impulsive than inevitable.


The stronger wish, the more completely different feelings

I definitely won't be able to capture the overflowing moment anymore.


One truth, the voice that hides and leaks

Even if I can't transform it into words that reach you yet

Deep in my heart, it’s breaking from my atrium now

I want to believe in a presentiment that won't lie


The sound that blocks my ears from hearing

I'm sure the time has come to pick you up

My vague feelings in the past are illuminating my vision now.

Like carving a shadow


One truth, the voice that hides and seeps

Even if I can't express it into words that reach you yet

Deep in my heart, it’s breaking my ventricle now

I want to believe in a premonition that won't lie (I want to believe in it)

(Whoa, whoa, whoa)

沒有留言:

發佈留言