搜尋此網誌

2024年2月24日星期六

幾田りら「Answer」

How far will this go?

I guess I'll walk along

Stare at myself in the mirror

Cannot find the answer

My heart is still lacking a little bit

Now I want to hug you


That night I crouched down and shed tears

Loneliness let me grow


Although he is very clumsy and worthless

Even if I hate myself

In the days that coming

I want to dream in the future


In the morning, the sun rises

Chasing “someday”

With an outstretched hand

A place that cannot be reached yet

The fearfulness that hides inside my chest deeply

Don't destroy my heart

I'm untwisting it now


Engaging day by day

Unbearable expectations

Overtake my heart

"It's okay", I say

Reverse of emotion

I'm a weak person


Time is deducting, loading is rising

Like an upside down hourglass

Review the time that has passed

Even if I could start over

I'll definitely choose this path again


The feeling I verified when I closed my eyelids

Ride with a tailwind and accelerate the speed

There are days when I feel like I lose my foothold

Don't be afraid to make mistakes anymore

I'll step forward


A handcrafted future forecasting

I'll rewrite it with my both hands


Towards an invisible voice

Don't let it be taken away

My proof of being here


I'll continue to live with my imagination

When I look back, there are countless goal lines

Proof that we have overcome


How far will this go?

I guess I'll walk along

In the reflection in the mirror, I nod

It's fine to remain unfinished

Looking for the missing pieces

Weaving the days together again


Helped with Google Translate and Self-Edited

沒有留言:

發佈留言