搜尋此網誌

2024年2月11日星期日

Lens of our eyes and camera

The First Take Official English Subtitles (Edited)

Walking alone

On the way home


This song that plays through my earphones


Is just for the two of us

A small piece of happiness

You shared with me during the sunset


Partially captured in the photo I looked back on

Was you with your back


When I stare into the lens I hold up

And find you there

My heart begins to dance

I still can't let go


All alone

In this slightly cold bed

I toss and turn repeatedly

When will we both

Be able to entrust the mutual feeling

Into one photo?


A heart that's warm when you're by my side

Turns cold every time night approaches


For some time or another, my eyes

Had begun to focus

On you alone

No matter how far away and small you appeared


Your back that moves so messily

You look back towards me and smile

I want to burn them all into memory, don't want to spill a single drop


When I hold up the lens, in its center

I just want to keep focusing on you

With clumsy fingers, I try my hardest to

Capture you


Who will be placed in the center

Of your line of vision?

Perhaps one day, I'll have an album

Of our days spent on laughing together

沒有留言:

發佈留言