搜尋此網誌

2021年1月22日星期五

春はゆく(There Goes Spring)


Even so, you take my hand, standing still by my side
The real form I embraced (擁抱) for the first time

As a result of greed (貪婪), carrying too much sadness
There is no place for me to bring happiness anymore
 
The wind that scattering flower petals (花瓣)
Opened the gate, as the season changes

In the midst (中間) of time that fell down heavily and increasingly piled up

Joy and pain become equal
Keep melting into our palms
Both smile and atonement (贖罪), standing by your side
 
Being alone,
I can't even disappear
The weak and selfish me
 
Burdened with shadows that I can't atone
The promised place is full of flowers

Spring goes by without turning back remembering love or sin
 
The glow of light is only dazzling (耀眼的) in the sky
You still never forgive me I want to be destroyed
Be reborn
 
And I'll smile
By your side at least for the precious people
Who stand by my side, I’ll send them a graceful dream that tells
I’m always happy

I stand by your side

I love you
I'm here with you
By your side

Those days were like dreams...

沒有留言:

發佈留言