搜尋此網誌

2024年3月19日星期二

《原子習慣》反思論

Reflection and review enables the long-term improvement of all habits because it makes you aware of your mistakes and helps you consider possible paths for improvement. Without reflection, we can make excuses, create rationalizations, and lie to ourselves. We have no process for determining whether we are performing better or worse compared to yesterday.

Clear, J. (2019). Atomic habits: An easy & proven way to build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones. Avery, an imprint of Penguin Random House.

Recently, my parents request me to change my career. I cannot operate machine because of psychiatric medications. My father reminds me I cannot stop these medications even the process is performed gradually with the help of physician. My emotion fluctuated after stopping the medications in the past. I applied occupational therapy and physiotherapy courses of PolyU two years ago, they did not even give me a chance of interviews. Occupational therapists need to operate machine. Physiotherapists have to learn acupuncture and hand tremor due to medications may hinder the practice. My mother wants me to work as a clerk, I am not the one who likes to sit in an office. Typing test of government post is difficult for me and we should not learn this kind of computer skill in this AI age in my opinion.

沒有留言:

發佈留言