搜尋此網誌

2024年1月20日星期六

幾田りら「Sparkle」

The light sparkles and goes away.

The end of that love affair


Feel like a falling star

When I look into your eyes, it is just a moment.


But it must make trouble for you, right? Once everything is said.

Filled with matters that are about to collapse, making my head spin


Maybe it is not me, you will fall in love with

I have obviously been thinking in this way.

Let your red cheeks blow in the night breeze.


The light shines and goes away, the end of that romance.

Even though there is pain, it was determined from the beginning.

Even so, that side of your face is still adorable.

The two words that emerged in my heart were turning and I could not speak out.


We always watch each other in such a distance although we are obviously close.

I want to know you completely, but I will not say it aloud.


Her gentle voice, childishness and innocent behaviour fascinated me.

Can not even see the surroundings clearly

If we can make a conversation in a relationship, I'd express the will of staying beside you.


Like light shining and passing away

Like the shortly sparking stars in the night sky

I hope this happy moment will not fade.

Even for a moment, I just want to see you.

You will leave one day, right?


I hope one day we can meet again in my dream with this ended love.

Wish the dream will never end

Shady relationship or fear, hold them all tightly


I like you. That’s all, my feeling that cannot be hidden or covered

Even if I know it will be painful, I will never change.


Whether it is pain or love, luckily it’s you who brought me all this.

I will never forget these days, it still has the meaning of love.


Feel like falling in love.

When I gaze into your eyes, it is just a moment.

沒有留言:

發佈留言