搜尋此網誌

2022年1月29日星期六

Aimer - The First Take


Even if your face had more wrinkles than it used to,
that’s alright.
If I eventually cannot play the guitar as well as I used to,
the song in my heart would still spill over with you.
If I cannot hit the high notes, can’t sing as easily,
would you still nod as you sing along with me?
Don’t need thunderous clapping,
don’t need resonating cheers.
You’re the only one I wish would understand, understand.

Darling, my dream came true.
Can’t find the appropriate words to describe it.
Darling, my dream came true.
愛してる

Just one time, just one person,
I enjoyed happiness in this world.
Today is the main dish,
and I’ll have a sweet and sour dessert.
It’s a full course meal of high and low.
Don’t need thoughtful word, don’t need splendid surprise.
Just let me stay close, forever and ever.
The more I grow older, the more feeling for you increase – I love you
Wish you would understand, understand.

See darling, my dream came true.
Cannot find the fitting words to describe it.
Darling, my dream came true.
My love spills over.

I would be a little hurt if you forget me… that’s fine but
If you leave me first and take a faraway journey, I will not forgive you.
If I’m reborn, if we meet under the worst circumstance,
I would still fall in love with you again.
My heart is always in a one-sided love with you.
愛してる
I wish you would understand, understand, understand.

Darling, my wish came true.
Can’t find the right words to describe it.
Darling, my dream came true.

See darling
愛してる

沒有留言:

發佈留言