搜尋此網誌

2022年1月29日星期六

Aimer - April Showers


All sounds fade out gradually in faraway rain
I stop walking and gaze out of this town
Sky is beautiful although it's misty
Make me miss the place

You stayed with me in the past
Like the day we stood still in the rain
That scene incidentally came up in my mind
Under the shadow of the tree
Take a shelter from the rain

Small and young
Almost childlike
Cry like a baby

The lark is unable to fly
as its wings are wet
by the April showers
In the shallow coldness of spring
It rolls up its body
awaiting the passing of time

This airy dream
is beautified by seed of sunlight
Decorate the lark with song
when the bird spread the wings
Sound propagate to the distant sky
Without knowing the name of the flower blooming in May

A long shadow and a voice calling me
The night stopping time and saw the stars
Conversation before sleep
These are all the things I don't want to lose

So small and and immature,
always crying
and I want to be by your side

Every time
things that can't be lost increasing
I sink deeper into the warmth
Curling up my body
in the cold of rain showers
and stay still

There is only one thing
I can't give up
Put it in the bag
Until now, I still remember it,
relying on to the song
and the warmth of your right hand

The thunder echoing from the distance
is the sound to call the spring storm
Someday, right here
I have looked at the same scene

April showers, swaying by the wind
Now, lark is staring at the sky
Hugging their bodies to
the cold of early spring
and continue to spread their wings

There is only one thing
I cannot give up
Stored tightly in the bag
Towards the gap in the high sky
Towards May when flowers bloom

Without opening my umbrella

沒有留言:

發佈留言