搜尋此網誌

2020年11月26日星期四

The First Take

This room I've gotten so used to

It's time to leave it now

Setting off on a new journey

still perplexed (困惑的) about it

In the bus headed for the station

I texted my friend

I called from the morning platform

But it felt kind of wrong

Just brought along one old guitar

I left all my photos behind

Let go of something to gain something else

Just a repetition of that?

Putting on a bold front

always leads to dreams

If you become afraid it ends there

In a train that's started to move

I became a little teary

This town, continuing beyond the window

I prayed it would stay unchanged

The one that gave me that old guitar

Said Tokyo is a scary place

I've decided to quit searching for answers

I'm fine with doing it all wrong

Buildings cut off the red sunset

Though I hold back the tears

Every time a new morning arrives

There are times when we're still in doubt, right?

There are times when we're still in doubt, right?

That much I know

沒有留言:

發佈留言