搜尋此網誌

2022年9月24日星期六

Aimer - Nothing to Lose


Goodbye, the classrom of night

再見了,夜晚的教室

I lose the voice from my mind here

在這裡,我失去了我自己的心聲

Goodbye, the shopping center within this city

再見了,城市中的購物中心

I lose the meaning of existing and miss my dream here

在這裡,我失去了存在的意義,也遺失了夢想


Not facing somewhere like this

朝著不是這裡的某個地方

The place no one knows

那個誰也不知道的某處

Use a new name

用一個新的名字


"It's great..."

「這樣就好了……」

Take the train running at night incidentally

在臨時起意而搭上的夜行電車

The memory fades away when you watch the window

你看窗戶的那頭,那些回憶正漸漸遠去

"It's fine, isn't it?"

「這樣就好了吧?」

Now, I only hope you who are far away can be aware of

現在只希望身在遠處的你能夠察覺

Wish you can know

希望你能夠知道

I have nothing to lose, nothing to lose at all

我已經一無所有,但也因此不會再失去任何東西了


Goodbye, red street light

再見了,赤紅的街燈

Where do I lose my heart in this city?

我到底在城市的哪裡失去了心呢?

Sorry, I don't want to leave my mother alone

對不起,雖然我也不想要讓媽媽你一個人

The one that is better than me is waiting

但比現在還要更好的那個我,正在等著


Not confronting somewhere like this

朝著不是這裡的某個地方

The side that nothing is needed

什麼也不需要的那個彼端

Just bring a backpack which is empty

就帶著一個空蕩蕩的背包


"It's wonderful..."

「這樣就好了……」

Will it only take away the sorrow when a person get into the train running at night?

奔逃而入的夜行電車在夜晚中前進,是不是只會運走悲傷呢?

"It's fine, isn't it?"

「這樣就好了吧?」

Please forgive me who is feeling fear right till now

請原諒事到如今卻還是一樣不安的我

Could you forgive me, couldn't you?

請你體諒我好嗎?

I have nothing to lose, nothing to lose at all

我已經一無所有,也至少不會再失去任何東西了


Not encountering somewhere like this

朝著不是這裡的某個地方

The venue that no one knows

那個無人知曉的某個場所

Tracing the fragile hope

循著那微弱的希望


"It's all right..."

「這樣就好了……」

The train running at night

在飛奔而入的夜行電車上

See, even the tear on your face is fading away

你看,連落在臉頰上的眼淚,也會漸漸遠去

"It's fine, isn't it?"

「這樣就好了吧?」

Hope you who are far away can notice

盼望著現在還在遠方的那個你能夠察覺

Wish you can know

希望你能知道

I have nothing to lose, nothing to lose at all

我已經一無所有,也沒有任何東西可以失去。


中文歌訶︰https://home.gamer.com.tw

沒有留言:

發佈留言