搜尋此網誌

2022年12月23日星期五

Aimer - Rubble Pile

Hey, why am I still like this? I'm just alive.

Buried in a pile of cold rubble, I can't see you tomorrow.

Now she is crying hopelessly and this doesn't change anything.

No matter how much I scream, I cannot reach you anymore.

Just once, please fulfill my wish under this dark sky.

It can't be born to be broken.

So cry, pray and overlap your hands.

I have been connecting, she is just the light.

Hey, the scenery of the collapsed past doesn't disappear behind my eyelids.

Tell me over and over again that I can't go back.

There is something more painful than this.

Stop blowing me and just squatting in a broken wall.

There is only one miracle.

She struggles to trace the everyday light outlet that block suddenly.

Just once, please permit my wish under this dark sky.

It can't be born to be broken.

That's right, someday I can't see the end.

Looking for an exit, light!

沒有留言:

發佈留言