搜尋此網誌

2021年10月1日星期五

花の唄


Those days were gone
like they were all just a dream
Leaving behind your timid (膽怯的) smile
and gentle nails

Like a boring flower petal
I forgot all my suffering
and smiled, softly crying
on your shoulders

I was filled with wonderful love
Make me think of days
that never come back
Holding my breath
in an artificial garden

I stayed in a moment
much like the quiet bottom of the sea
Forgetting that seasons come and go

Cold flower petals
scatter in the night
They look just like white snow, don't they?
The fell above you
so bittersweet (苦樂參半)
I just want to brush away
all your sadness

I will never be able to forgive anything
that hurts you
I wish I could go back
to those sweet and gentle days
So badly, it makes me tear up

The flower petals
I looked up at with you
have scattered

The moon hid in the cloud
which made you lose your way
You looked at me
like you were ready to burst into tears

If we put together
our two, jagged (鋸齒狀) little hearts
I am sure something gentle
would come to life

You did not allow anything
to hurt me
That's all I could ever ask for

I clutched (抓緊) the hand
you held to me flirtatiously (輕佻)
Finally, a warm gleam lit
The world I have already given up

The cold flower petals
tear up the night
I want to bundle up all the lights I have picked
and sprinkle (灑落) them all over you
like joy

You promised that you would get mad at me
if I ever did anything bad, didn't you?

So I am sure you will find me one more time
You don't need to be somewhere
that makes you feel lonely
The flower petals
I looked up at alone
have scattered

沒有留言:

發佈留言