搜尋此網誌

2021年10月31日星期日

Aimer - Words

 "I love you" is such a powerless word

Even now, I don't need anything but you

The image of you I hold inside, please don't become a liar

I can't cling (抓緊) onto the you I once knew anymore

Tell me "I won't leave you alone anymore"

while holding me so tightly with you arm

but now you're nowhere to be found

I want you to feel the scars you left in my heart

but you weren't able to find them

If we can't meet anymore

then I at least wanted to have the chance hate you

I don't even know anyone with such a gentle smile but you

I wanted to become strong so I wouldn't be afraid of trusting others

I didn't want to hurt you in my state of desperation of anxiety

I loved you so much, the one who lives like the seasons

that I forget to even breath

The happiness I found slips off my hand without a sound to be made

"I love you" is such a powerless word

Even now I don't need anything but you

There was no "goodbye", you just vanished without saying a word

After trying to satisfy you so much

you didn't even give me one last word

"I love you" is such a powerless word

Even now, I can't start walking alone from here

I'm wishing tomorrow wouldn't be able to be seen in the sky as dawn breaks

I'll say these last words "goodbye, dear"

So I can go forward again

沒有留言:

發佈留言