搜尋此網誌

2020年9月3日星期四

rough pavement

Hong Kong Museum of History will undergo renovation soon. It may reopen for a short period after the third wave COVID-19 and before the renovation. The gift shop, passage, will close up officially in September. The other branches of passage at Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Xiqu Center and Hong Kong Space Museum will probably gradually reopen after the third wave. As a member of this shop around 2019, I built up a sense of belonging with the colleagues and the place. Although the working pressure was much higher than that in CUHK bookstore, my working experience grew quickly here. At the end of 2019, I became an employee at the gift shop at Hong Kong Space Museum. Because of the impact of large scale demonstrations and COVID-19, gift shops under government facilities has to be closed temporarily and compulsively. Our business is largely hindered. Due to the rearrangement of human resources, I started working at Chung Hwa Bookstore (Tsuen Wan) in September. My main duty is stock management. I will be the helper of non-book business and cashier. Yesterday, I tried filling new Chinese books into the shelves. If I can handle the above workload, my supervisor will choose some categories of Chinese books for me to be in charge. What a challenging job!

https://www.museums.gov.hk/documents/10347444/10348411/MH_HK-Story-Floor-Plan(shop)_MBDs.jpg

沒有留言:

發佈留言