搜尋此網誌

2023年6月19日星期一

六等星の夜

When I am hurt, I will be happy if you hug me softly. When I fall down and cannot stand up, please give me courage.

Thought can never be conveyed. I am alone on the cold street today. I cannot even remember where this place is.

Make a wish in the night that never ends, “Please shine brightly in the starless sky.” Even things that are discarded and cannot be recovered will be reincarnated to light up tomorrow. I met you among the stars. It would be great if I could meet you with nice mood in a certain day. Even crying in the past that will never be returned will be reincarnated to light up tomorrow.

When I cannot fall asleep, it will make me happy if I can gently hold your hands. I whispered softly, "It's almost dawn". Even if it is a lie, it doesn't matter.

Wishes will never come true, take away the constellations tonight. It disappeared already and it will not return.

Make a wish in the night that never ends, "Please shine brightly in the starless sky". Now, even the distant planets will be reincarnated and light up the dark sky. The miracle of meeting with the stars can no longer be seen among the crowd. Say goodbye to the crying nights in the past that will never turn back, and pray for shining brightly tomorrow.

Although it is such a small constellation, you found it and I am here. Thank you!

Make a wish in the night that never ends, "Please shine brightly in the starless sky". Even things that are given up and cannot be returned will be reincarnated to light up tomorrow. I met you among the stars. It would be great if I could meet you with good mood for a certain day. Even crying in the past that will never go back, it will be reincarnated to light up tomorrow.

Google Translated and Modified

沒有留言:

發佈留言